Friday, March 18, 2005

Man Of The Day (Kolkata Days 1 and 2)









People I am a bit late on the ball in this particular Test match as you might have realized. Surprising since it is spring break. But the many things that I am doing - viz searching for a means of livelihood, playing badminton, trying to discover myself, aiming to get a driver's license in addition to staying awake to follow the match is kind of taking its toll on me. Hence this post comes to you from a very sleepy me. Before I doze off, I'll just update my Man Of The Day Series posts.

Thankfully, it is a pretty easy job. The batting beauty that this wicket has turned out to be, the batsmen have unlike me rarely been late on the ball (except poor Ganguly and Laxman). Clearly Rahul Dravid was the Man Of Day 1 and the 2 Y's of Pakistan share the honour on Day 2.

No comments: