Friday, April 11, 2008

How Do You "Leave It Be" ?

There is this commentator on Cricinfo - I suspect it is George Binoy, who today seems to be using this phrase quite often often for deliveries not played a shot at. I mean, I have heard of "letting it go" and "leaving it alone" ... but how the hell do you leave a delivery be ?

Weird. Here is a sample commentary.
56.4 Sreesanth to de Villiers, no run, better length outside off stump, de Villiers leaves it be this time


On a related note - what's up with Sreesanth and all these slower balls ? So boring.

2 comments:

XYZ said...

Hello ,

Your blog is very good for cricket lovers. Kindly submit your cricket blog here at http://www.cricketgod.org for free. I checked your blog quality and i tell you that your blog is allegible for premium listing also for free.

Thanks

Hitesh

Sanath said...

Hello..could u pls link my blog onto your site as i've done regarding yours...tks a ton..TC